“World-leading Cyber AI. Cloud Native”
|Founded: 2013, Cambridge, UK
Primary office:San Francisco, USA & Cambridge, UK
Core technical team:San Francisco, USA & Cambridge, UK
Amount raised: USD$230.5million (8 rounds – September 2018)
- DarkTrace Enterprise Immune System – a self-learning cyber AI technology, modelled on the human immune system. Possess the capability to detect novel attacks and insider attacks at an early stage and in real-time.
- DarkTrace Antigena – world’s first autonomous cyber-attack response system with the ability to neutralize emerging threat in as fast as 2 seconds, real time, for both Networks and Emails
- Cyber AI Analyst – an AI-driven investigation technology which automatically triages, interprets and reports security incidents. During threat investigations, Cyber AI Analyst reduces ‘time to meaning’ by 92%.
- Partners with subject matter expertise, traditional Value-Added-Resellers (VARs), Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) and technology partners that offer solutions that complement Darktrace’s solution.
- Offers free trial
- Presence in 6 continents and 44 cities globally
- Offers training services to help clients familiarize with the technology and platform.
- Artificial Intelligence- Deep learning, Machine learning
- Seamless Integrations with a wide range of clients’ existing systems including AWS, Jira, Dropbox, Google Cloud platforms, Rackspace, etc.
- Compatible with all major SIEMs that support the industry-standard Common Event Format (CEF) and Log Event Extended Format (LEEF)
- Threat visualization- a visual storytelling backdrop that can be used as a canvas for explaining and understanding security incidents, alongside rich metadata and event logs for investigation and to aid executive decision-making.
Distinct AI Features
- Deep Learning, Machine learning
- Darktrace technology leverages on advanced machine learning/deep learning artificial intelligence to contextualize security events, automate detection and investigation of threats and provide fast, easy to understand and actionable security narrative.
- When issuing insurance policies, Lemonade uses big data to predict risks and quantify losses by placing the customer in a risk group and thereby quoting a relevant premium. These groups of “uniform insurers” share similar risk behaviors and are compiled by AI algorithms that gather extensive customer data and monitor loss ratios (“ratio of claims paid by an insurer to premiums earned”.) The more data accumulates, the more recursive risk patterns emerge enabling more precise assessments.
AI useRate of return on customer’s investment to make AI work
- Automated enhanced response to cybersecurity events
- Immunology-like response to cyber attacks
- Forensic database, cybersecurity events, pattern of life
- Multiple proprietary technology for cybersecurity
- Diverse Partnership with consulting companies and top Subject matter experts
- Leader in AI Cybersecurity
- Fast and seamless installation and/or integration
- Dedicated Partner and customer portal
- Darktrace is preparing to pick banks to spearhead a blockbuster flotation that could become a rare bright spot in a moribund London market for company listings.